Wednesday, April 22, 2015

This is the face


This is the face of secondary infertility.

This is the face of recurrent pregnancy loss.

This is the face of a foster and adoptive mom.

And now . . .


This is the face of ADD.




I received my official diagnosis today. And will start medicine soon (which I will take as needed.)

Even as I've suspected things weren't quite right -- my high marks on the test surprised me. And it just feels weird to have it be so official.

So, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it all.

But one thing I do know . . .

This is the face of a girl who will overcome any obstacle, persevere with heart, and will not let any diagnosis (no matter what it is) define her.

Whether it's official or not . . . I'm still just as me as I was before today. (I now will just have another tool in my toolbox to help me on the busy, "I have to make it through" days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment